News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/15/2019 3:47:28 PM to 2/10/2019 12:00:13 AM.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
[ARCHIVED] City of Petersburg Government Offices Closed on January 18th and 21st
City of Petersburg Government Offices
Closed on January 18th and 21st
Petersburg, Va: City government offices will be closed on Friday, January 18th and Monday, January 21st in observance of Lee-Jackson Day and Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday, respectively.
Closed offices include: City Hall, City Hall Annex, Parks & Leisure Services, Blandford Cemetery Records Office, Petersburg Public Library, Petersburg Area Transit Administrative Offices and Customer Service, and Petersburg Freedom Support Center.
Dogwood Trace Golf Course will remain open on January 18th and 21st during regular hours.
Greyhound Office will remain open during regular hours on Friday, January 18th and Monday, January 21st.
PAT Bus service (including Para-Transit) will operate on regular schedule Friday, January 18th and Holiday Fixed Route Schedule on Monday, January 21st beginning at 7:45am and 8:15am.
Specifically for Monday, January 21st:
- There will be no service to Amazon, Aldi or Central State Hospital at the 6:15am or 7:15am hour.
- Ettrick will have limited service - 8:15am, 12:15pm, 4:15pm
- The City of Hopewell will begin service at the 7:45am hour
- Walnut Hill will begin service at the 7:45am hour
- 460 County Drive will begin service at the 7:45am hour
- Washington St., Halifax St., Blandford, South Crater Rd., South Park Mall routes will begin service at 8:15am.
Central Virginia Waste Management Authority (CVWMA) collections will remain on regular pickup schedule for Friday, January 18th and Monday, January 21st.
For additional information about CVWMA programs, please call CVWMA at (804)340-0900 for recycling or (804) 425-0500 for trash collection or visit www.cvwma.com.