January 23, 2016
Petersburg Area Transit will conclude service at 3pm on Saturday, January 23, 2016. Service will resume at Monday January 25, 2016 at 6:15 a.m., pending a road review early Monday morning.
The Governor's Office and Virginia Department of Emergency Management are urging residents to stay off the roads today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday) to allow for crews to clean roads. Please stay home. Thank you for your cooperation.
January 22, 2016
PAT will conclude service at 6 p.m. after the last run of the “Snow Route Schedule” on Friday, Jan. 22. Service will resume on Saturday, Jan. 23 at 8:15 a.m., pending a road review early Saturday morning. On Saturday, PAT buses plans to operate regular service, but will resume the “Snow Route Schedule”, if necessary, to avoid dangerous streets that are challenging to navigate in inclement winter weather. Please anticipate buses to be delayed between 5-10 minutes than published schedules. Service hours will be from 8:15 a.m. to 6:15 p.m., unless otherwise released. Paratransit Service is available but operating on a delayed schedule.
The Snow Routes are listed below:
• Washington St.- Summit Point Apartments, Spring St. and Ferndale Ave. areas not serviceable
• Halifax St.- Patterson St. Area and Custer St. area areas not serviceable
• Lee Ave - Pecan Acres, Lee Ave., Youngs Rd. and Greenwood Farms areas not serviceable
• Mall/Plaza - Colston St. and Morton Ave. areas not serviceable
• Ettrick – VSU areas not serviceable
• South Park Mall – may have side street detours
• South Crater Rd.- Battlefield Park and Oakhurst areas not serviceable
• Blandford - Pin Oaks, Petersburg East and Old Wythe St. areas not serviceable
• Walnut Hill- Johnson Rd., South Blvd., North Blvd., Filmore St. and Jefferson St. areas not serviceable
• 460 County Dr.- Stedman Dr., Pine Tree Apartments, McDonalds and Berkeley Manor areas not serviceable
• City of Hopewell – may have side street detours
• Downtown Trolley – may have side street detours
• Virginia Ave. – will not be a serviceable route (any passenger needing this area must take the Halifax St. bus)
PAT is also staffed to provide frequent, real-time customer alerts through the PAT Route Shout mobile app. Please visit www.petersburgva.gov, follow the City on Twitter @PetersburgV, Facebook and stay tuned to local radio and television stations. For more information, contact the PAT Customer Information Line at (804) 733-2413 or (804) 733-2450.