Due to freezing temperatures PAT will be operating on a Snow Schedule beginning at 9am January 14, 2015. PAT will service Primary Streets Only until a mid-morning route assessment is completed. PAT will provide a system update at 11 a.m. this morning.
Snow Routes (Primary Streets Only):
- Washington Street (No Spring Street access)
- Route 460/Wagner Road/Walmart ( No Stedman Drive access)
- Blandford/Rt. 36/Hopewell (No Old. Wythe or Pin Oaks Access)
- Walnut Hill outbound N. Blvd and inbound Sycamore Street(No Berkeley Ave or Tuckahoe St. access)
- Mall Plaza ( No Colston Street access)
- Halifax Street (No Floyd Ave or Custer Street access)
- Virginia Avenue/Harding Street/N. Carolina/High Pearl/Carriage House (No Shore
Street, Diamond St. or Mistletoe Street access)
- Ettrick/Chesterfield Ave (Virginia State University Closed no access)
- Lee Ave/Farmer Street (Pecan Acres no access)
- South Crater Road (Battlefield Park or Oakhurst no access)
- Hopewell Circulator
- SouthPark Mall
Please anticipate published schedules to be delayed between 10-15 minutes for all Snow Routes.
Paratransit Service is ONLY available for Medical/Dialysis until 12 noon on January 14, 2015.
Customer Information Line: 804.733-2413 or 804.733-2450