• Jaime Areizaga-Soto, Assistant Secretary of Veteran and Defense Affairs, Commonwealth of Virginia
• James Dunn, Vice President, Advocacy and Community Affairs, Bon Secours Richmond Health System
• Brian A. Moore, Mayor, City of Petersburg
• William F. Moore, Senior Deputy Commander & CEO, Ft. Lee
WHAT: Grand opening and ribbon-cutting at the Bon Secours Freedom Healthcare Associates practice in the newly renovated Freedom Support Center
• This new medical center represents Bon Secours’ first primary care presence in Petersburg.
• Bon Secours Virginia Health System worked in partnership with the City of Petersburg and Ft. Lee to create this exciting health care initiative for the Tri-Cities region.
WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 9, noon
WHERE: Freedom Support Center
32 W. Washington St.
Petersburg, VA 23803
DETAILS: Bon Secours Virginia Health System will open the Bon Secours Freedom Healthcare Associates practice in a newly renovated section of the Freedom Support Center. The clinic will offer primary care physicians, specialists, preventive care, chronic disease management programs and nutrition and health education programs. The Freedom Support Center is a one-stop resource center for military personnel, veterans and their